Episode 3 ~
Who are you surrounding yourself with?
23 year old Mikal Steele from Burnsville, Minnesota joined us 5 years ago and in this episode we dig deep into his story, philosophy as well as share the lessons he’s learned throughout his 5 year journey with World Ventures so far.
There are key differences between Leaders & those observing from the bleachers. So obvious I do not have to state them. I do not have to tell you Mikal is a Leader as he shows that through his actions. To be blatantly honest with you I don’t have too much to say about this one. I was simply thrilled to be silent and just listen as those watching alongside me over the internet absorbed truth from it’s source. May you delight yourself with this unique Milennial’s story.
Also, here is the list of 35 book’s Mikal mentioned that my mother also requested:
“My list of Great Books to Read”:
1. My first year in Network Marketing – Mark Yarnell
3. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind– T Harv Eker
4. 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership – John C. Maxwell
5. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Steven Covey
6. Think And Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
7. Tribal Leadership – Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer-Wright
8. The Cashflow Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki
9. Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
10. Instinct– TD Jakes
11.How to win friends and influence people – Dale Carnegie
12. 11 Rings – Phil Jackson
13. Who moved my cheese – Spencer Johnson
14. The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
15. 3 Laws of Performance – Steve Zaffron & Dave Logan
16. Outwitting the Devil – Napoleon Hill
17. Raising a Giant – Robert crisp
18. Building an Empire -Brian Carruthers
19. Your words build your world
20. Help someone control their sun from sun up to sundown
21. Tycoon – Charles R. Morris
22. The Keys – DJ Khaled
23. Tribe of mentors – Tim Ferris
24. The Obstacle is the Way – Ryan Holiday
25. 4 hour Work Week– Tim Ferris
26. 4 hour body – Tim Ferris
27. The Celestine Prophecy – James redfield
28. The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
29. Expect to Win – Monte Hol
30. Queens Code – Alison Armstrong
31. Rhinoceros Success – Scott Alexander
32. The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell
33. NetEASY Marketing – Wes Melcher
34. Everyone Communicates Few Connect – John C. Maxwell
35. Oh the Places You’ll Go – Dr Seuss
Among this list I’ve so far read; ‘Think And Grow Rich’, ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’, ‘How to Win Friends & Influence People’, ‘Outwitting the Devil’, ‘The Obstacle is the Way’, and ‘Who Moved My Cheese’.
Those 6 books were mindset shifting alone so I cannot imagine what the other 30 will unlock.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out ~
Much to do!
“As soon as I understood the power of residual income, it was game over” – Mikal Steele
“The voice you believe. . will determine the future you experience.” – Anita Walthour